The Runtastic Pro app, or in its Lite version (free), is an application for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry that allows you to monitor and save your physical activity statistics and track your progress. Improve your physical condition and know your transformation.
Runtastic is one of the best known and most complete sports apps that exists right now for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry. This app has two versions; Runtastic Lite available for free on any of the four platforms and Runtastic Pro which is the paid version.
Runtastic’s operation is relatively simple and its precision and functions are very complete. Not only is it an app for runners, you can also configure it for your routes by bicycle, motorcycle, or other physical activities such as basketball, aerobics, diving, treadmill, climbing, skiing, golf, Pilates, hiking, tennis, yoga, etc.
Runtastic Lite Features
- Map with your workouts in real time with a GPS function to monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.).
- Staff training journal and metrics.
- Weekly, monthly and yearly statistics.
- Cartography: detailed live mapping and historical mapping from previous sessions (Google maps).
- Interface settings: show preferred statistics.
- Charts: Get tables with altitude, pace, speed, and heart rate information.
- Analysis of the results.
- Manual entry of routines: Add treadmill, spinning and weights workouts.
- Facebook and Twitter: share your successes on social media.
Improvements In The Runtastic PRO Version:
- Voice trainer: you will be able to configure the way in which the information is presented to you in real time.
- Real-time monitoring and motivation: you can show real-time performance on social networks, in addition to receiving motivations from the application.
- Ad-free: no more advertisements.
- Auto pause: if you stop to tie your shoelaces, stretch or at a traffic phone, the clock will automatically stop, without having to open the app to pause and then restart.
- Full Earth View: all functions and 3D viewswith integrated Google Earth.
- Heart rate measurement: you will get more detailed statistics by monitoring your pulse at all times.
- Heart rate zones: if you train in a certain way in the correct heart rate zone, you will strengthen the cardiovascular system, burn fat and optimize your training.
- Lapse Table: Compare your lap training with the Pivot Lapse Table.
- Training with configurable goals: Set how many calories you want to burn or a target pace.
- Weather information: Get current information that will be automatically saved in your activities.
- Geo Tagging: you can take photos during our sports sessions, and the application will save the exact location of where we took them.
How Runtastic works
The operation of Runtastic is simple. Simply download the application, configure your own account and register the required fields. Your account is already created.
Once you access the panel of the app, you select the sport you want to do which are many and very varied: running, basketball, aerobics, diving, treadmill, climbing, skiing, golf, Pilates and a long etcetera.
If you don't have the GPS on, the app itself will ask you to do it so that it can locate your position at all times and follow your path.
When you start your session, Runtastic will begin to collect your exercise session data. If you are running or walking, a voice will indicate your progress with each kilometer traveled. The system offers you the possibility to pause your training, in case, you need to stop to tie your shoelaces.
The interface is very clear and simple. It has information about pace, distance, calories burned and speed, as well as a map showing your route.
By sliding through the panel, you can also have information about elevation, table by lapses, etc.
But there is still more, you will be able to see the graphs and your training history, with data from each one of them, and you will also be able to create custom routes.
The Runtastic Pro app also has Runtastic Music, it is an extra function that offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface while doing any type of sport thanks to the icons on the screen, and thus being able to enjoy the music you have stored in your cellphone.
Also, through the integration with Google Earth, you will be able to see your routes in 3D as long as your training session has been carried out through areas where the 3D rendering carried out by Google is available.
You can also create personalized routes, set goals, check the kilometers covered, speeds, calories consumed, etc.
Hyperlink InfoSystem is a top mobile app development agency that creates all forms of apps such as messaging apps, ecommerce apps, social media apps, enterprise apps, on-demand apps and all other forms. We can help you with an app similar to Runtastic app. The cost of such an app is around $7000 depending on the features to be included.