Hire Codeigniter Developers in Canada
Top CodeIgniter Developers In Canada
It happens that the use of CMS (web content management systems) is not suitable for the implementation of the task for the development and implementation of complex websites. When there are not enough standard components, or non-standard functionality is required, or a portal for high loads, then Frameworks are used. Unlike CMS, there are no standard sets, and the entire web site is assembled from individual components and libraries necessary to implement certain functions. One of these frameworks is CodeIgniter.
CodeIgniter uses a composition design pattern that has proven itself in web development: HMVC for Hierarchical Model View Controller. This model is derived from the MVC (Model View Controller) which advocates the separation of concerns.
And if MVC model allows elegant programming and more maintainable and scalable websites due to the clear separation between data acquisition (the M of Model), the presentation of this data (the V of View) and the management of user requests (the C for Controller), the HMVC model adds a hierarchical component for even more modularity.
However, it should be noted that CodeIgniter's MVC approach is quite flexible: for example, it is possible to skip data models if desired. CodeIgniter also provides the possibility of enriching this model via libraries that are useful for development.
Features of CodeIgniter
CodeIgniter is a set of tools that allows us to develop web applications quickly. Much faster than if we did it from scratch. The goal is to focus on your project and minimize the amount of code you have to write to develop it. This is just one of the features that makes CodeIgniter so interesting. Some others are as follows:
- Friendly URLs. CodeIgniter generates friendly web addresses that are humanly understandable, clean, and that, in addition, are more friendly for the search engines.
- CodeIgniter has the necessary tools to perform the most common operations that any web application needs to do. From accessing the database, sending an email, validating the data that is entered, managing sessions, editing images, uploading and downloading files, FTP service, data encryption, paging, error log, calendar, compression and much more.
- In addition to the libraries it comes with by default, CodeIgniter can be easily expanded with your own libraries, tools or through your own classes.
- CodeIgniter comes with its own template parser, which can be used in case you need it. However, its use is not mandatory unlike other frameworks. This fact is important since it is necessary to learn the language used for templates and this affects the application performance.
- The CodeIgniter code is very clean and well documented, which makes it easy to extend this framework easily, according to our needs.
There Are a Number of Advantages When Using CodeIgniter:
- This Framework is lightweight. The basic assembly will require several libraries, the rest are loaded dynamically on demand, so the site will use fewer hosting resources
- This Framework is fast. The speed of work of any framework is not comparable to the work of a CMS. And CodeIgniter, in turn, is one of the fastest Frameworks.
- This Framework uses MVC. In simple words, it is the separation of design from functionality. So it is possible to change the design, without worrying about the functionality of the site's functionality.
- This Framework is extensible. The system can be easily expanded with its own developments and libraries.
So if the functionality of the future site is fully defined, then the development of sites on CodeIgniter will be the best technical solution. But at the same time, you do not need to worry about expanding the functionality, the completion of sites on this system is not a problem.
Our developers at Hyperlink InfoSystem can help you with efficient web project that is developed to needs of our clients.
Hire Codeigniter Developers in Canada
In the first phase of a project, after the customer has contacted us for the first time, we internally assign the incoming request according to the requirements in the team.
Our contact person will then get in touch with you and, after consultation, will accompany the project until it has successfully completed the development process.
Analysis And Conception
Here we develop an understanding of what goals the finished product pursues, what problems it solves, what core functionality it has, and what the customer's business and future users expect. We do this through an in-depth, fundamental analysis of your business.
After completing the analysis, we create an initial idea of the project in order to make the most appropriate decisions together with the customer on the basis of the collected data and technical expertise.
On the basis of the first concept, we start to determine the functional requirements of the project. At this point in time, we are not yet fully planning the project, as it will inevitably change in the course of development.
For this reason, we determine the core functionality of the project and start developing as soon as the customers are ready to go. With this agile approach, we can identify the best solutions and consider how best to implement them.
Agile Development Process
Agile methodology means constant work and improvement of the product as well as a quick reaction to changes on the part of customer requirements or other problems. We use continuous business analysis as the basis of project development to simplify the change process and find the best solutions based on what we have and how it works.
We ensure that our products not only serve the customer's business purposes but are also intuitive, simple, and convenient for the end-user.
An appealing design for users of our products must be pleasing, but above all, fulfill the main purpose - intuitiveness and consistency.
We carefully test each build to ensure that the intermediate results are also usable products.
We write clean and future-oriented code, taking into account the requirements of the product in terms of scalability and fast response times.
Support And Maintenance
Software solutions are products that always need improvement. The release is just a starting point for a new phase in development. During this phase, we adjust our pace and the way we work together to offer our customers post-release support for further improvements.
Explore the Latest Blogs on Trends and Technology.